Pellowah level 3 is taught by Kachina Ma'an herself.
Pellowah Level 1 : you will learn about this healing modality and you will receive the attunement necessary to become a practitioner. You will then be able to give treatments to family, friends, clients and animals.
Pelowah Level 2 : it is a spiritual workshop for your personal growth and expansion. You will learn about Pellowah symbols and will receive attunement to connect to the higher part of you, and through this connection, bring higher vibrational energy into your everyday life.
Pelowah Level 3 (Currently taught only by Kachina Ma’an): is the teacher training that will give you the attunemets and information required that enable you to teach Pellowah level 1 and 2. The attunments will activate more within your own physical and spiritual systems helping you to achieve your next step of learning and consciousness.
- Pre e-course to prepare you for the workshop and help you to have complete understanding about the expectation of the course. It also helps you to prepare for the course to gain the full benefit and immerse in the workshop.
- Post e-course to assure that you get full understanding of Pellowah healing. Plus :
o Nice ideas about using Pellowah symbols to get the most of them.
o Valuable information about chakras, meridians, Merkabah and Higher self, which will help to expand your energy healing and spirituality practice.
- One year free listing in the Australian Pellowah connection " www.australianpellowahconnection.com.au "
- Pellowah level 1 and 2 manuals: Pellowah manual are prepared by Kachina Ma’an. All Pellowah teacher will use the same manuals and follow her ways of teaching
- Post course support to answer your questions and emails. I will answer each and every question about the workshops no matter how you think your question is silly, just ask !
Pellowah level 1&2 :
(The workshop is held in two days from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm).
18 and 19 JUN/2019
29 and 30 JUN/2019
6 and 7 JUL/2019
16 and 17 JUL/2019
27 and 28 JUL/2019
13 and 14 AUG/2019
24 and 25 AUG/2019
17 and 18 SEP/2019
28 and 29 SEP/2019
15 and 16 OCT/2019
26 and 27 OCT/2019
12 and 13 NOV/2019
23 and 24 NOV/2019
17 and 18 DEC/2019
28 and 29 DEC/2019
Where : Bacchus Marsh
Cost : $333 till June
(for both level1 and 2 )
How to book
1- A deposit $50 is required to save you place.
This deposit is not refundable unless the organiser cancel the course
2- The remaining amount of the fees may be paid any time after paying the deposit and a week before the course.
This amount is refundable (minus the processing fees ) If you cancel one week or more before the start of the course or if the course is cancelled by the organiser