Pellowah has three levels, Pellowah level 1 & 2 are taught by a qualified Pellowah teacher. Usually Pellowah level 1 & 2 are taught during two days, but this is not necessary, so people can study Pellowah level 1 then after weeks or months they can study Pellowah level2.
If you prefer to study Pellowah level 1 & 2 not in consecutive days please let me know.
Pellowah level 3 is taught by Kachina Ma'an herself.
Pellowah Level 1 : you will learn about Pellowah healing modality and you will receive the attunement necessary to become a practitioner. You will then be able to give Pellowah healing to family, friends, clients and animals.
Pelowah Level 2 : it is a spiritual workshop for your personal growth and expansion. You will learn about Pellowah symbols and will receive attunement to connect to the higher part of you, through this connection, bring higher vibrational energy into your everyday life.
Pelowah Level 3 (Currently taught only by Kachina Ma’an): is Pellowah teacher training that will give you the attunemets and information required that enable you to teach Pellowah level 1 and 2. The attunments will activate more within your own physical and spiritual systems helping you to achieve your next step of learning and consciousness.
- Pre e-course to prepare you for Pellowah workshop and help you to have complete understanding about the expectation of the course. It also helps you to prepare for the course to gain the full benefit and immerse in the workshop.
- Post e-course to assure that you get full understanding of Pellowah healing. Plus :
o Nice ideas about using Pellowah symbols to get the most of them.
o Valuable information about chakras, meridians and Higher self, which will help to expand your energy healing and spirituality practice.
- A free e-version of my book " My journey with Pellowah "
- One year free listing in the Australian Pellowah connection " www.australianpellowahconnection.com.au "
- Pellowah level 1 and 2 manuals: Pellowah manual are prepared by Kachina Ma’an. All Pellowah teachers will use the same manuals and follow her ways of teaching
- Post course support to answer your questions and emails. I will answer each and every question about the workshops no matter how you think your question is silly, just ask !
Pellowah level 1&2 :
(The workshop is held in two days from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm).
Where : Bacchus Marsh
Cost : $400
(for both level1 and 2 )
16 and 17 NOV/2019
21 and 22 NOV/2019
14 and 15 DEC/2019
11 and 12 JAN/2020
1 and 2 FEB/2020
12 and 13 MAR/2020
4 and 5 APR/2020
21 and 22 MAY/2020
How to book :
A deposit $55 is required to save you place.
The remaining can be paid in one payment or two
A non-refundable deposit of $55 is required to secure your place. If there is a cancellation one week or more before the start of the workshop the full amount MINUS the non-refundable deposit of $55 will be refunded. For any cancellations less than one week before the start of the workshop there will be no refund. If the workshop is cancelled by the organisers, then your full payment including your full deposit will be refunded.