Pellowah level 3 is taught by Kachina Ma'an herself.
Pellowah Level 1 : you will learn about this healing modality and you will receive the attunement necessary to become a practitioner. You will then be able to give treatments to family, friends, clients and animals.
Pelowah Level 2 : it is a spiritual workshop for your personal growth and expansion. You will learn about Pellowah symbols and will receive attunement to connect to the higher part of you, and through this connection, bring higher vibrational energy into your everyday life.
Pelowah Level 3 (Currently taught only by Kachina Ma’an): is the teacher training that will give you the attunemets and information required that enable you to teach Pellowah level 1 and 2. The attunments will activate more within your own physical and spiritual systems helping you to achieve your next step of learning and consciousness.
- Pre e-course to prepare you for the workshop and help you to have complete understanding about the expectation of the course. It also helps you to prepare for the course to gain the full benefit and immerse in the workshop.
- Post e-course to assure that you get full understanding of Pellowah healing. Plus :
o Nice ideas about using Pellowah symbols to get the most of them.
o Valuable information about chakras, meridians, Merkabah and Higher self, which will help to expand your energy healing and spirituality practice.
- One year free listing in the Australian Pellowah connection " www.australianpellowahconnection.com.au "
- Pellowah level 1 and 2 manuals: Pellowah manual are prepared by Kachina Ma’an. All Pellowah teacher will use the same manuals and follow her ways of teaching
- Post course support to answer your questions and emails. I will answer each and every question about the workshops no matter how you think your question is silly, just ask !
Pellowah level 1&2 :
(The workshop is held in two days from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm).
Where : Bacchus Marsh
Cost : $388
(for both level1 and 2 )
10 and 11 AUG/2019
20 and 21 AUG/2019
17 and 18 SEP/2019
28 and 29 SEP/2019
12 and 13 OCT/2019
22 and 23 OCT/2019
9 and 10 NOV/2019
18 and 19 NOV/2019
2 and 3 DEC/2019
14 and 15 DEC/2019
How to book
A deposit $55 is required to save you place.
The remaining can be paid in one payment or two
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to secure your place. If there is a cancellation one week or more before the start of the workshop the full amount MINUS the non-refundable deposit of $50 will be refunded. For any cancellations less than one week before the start of the workshop there will be no refund. If the workshop is cancelled by the organisers, then your full payment including your full deposit will be refunded.